I began asking questions like, 'what is the quickest way to learn theory and how do I get from sight reading to arranging, improvising, and composing'. This is an effort to answer those questions.
- Lessons in Harmony is a logical sequence of lessons from theory to composition, including an introduction to harmony, primary triads, secondary triads, 7th chords, chord shells, voicings, and progressions.
- Mini Skills Challenge are piano skills that follow the Lessons in Harmony.
- Playbook of Lesson Arrangements arrangements from the lessons in harmony.
- Pianoscore Blog I examine ideas and thoughts that lead to the Lessons in Harmony.
- Take the Piano Challenge for mastering major scales, chord types, and progressions.
- The flash cards speed up the process of learning chord extensions, progressions and voicing.
- I share my original piano scores as well as my recordings.